Our client is a reputable Retail & Commercial Bank based in Hong Kong, currently looking for two seasoned candidates with solid experience in retail unsecured collection / wholesale collection.
Position one - Wholesale Portfolio
- Negotiate with the corporate customers for loans workout plans
- Analyze the credits problem and devise appropriate account strategies / action plans
- Liaise with external parties (including lawyers, accountants, insolvency practitioners) during the workout process
- Prepare the provisioning of the problem credits by individual assessment through discounted cash flow models and conduct reports for problem credit management
- Assist in Data managemen projects
Position two - Retail Unsecured Collection
- Lead a team over 10 staffs, monitor the team's performance, entire charge-off rate and back up supervision of Collection Back-end Team
- Hande in reporting the retail unsecured collection to various internal / external parties
- Meet monthly targets by arranging adequate resources, and employing different tactics
- Review and refine collection strategies in response to the change of economy
- Handle and investigate the complaints from customers and regulatory bodies
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for credit control team
- Ensure collection activities comply with local legislation and company policies
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years' relevant experience in Retail unsecured collection/ Corperate loan recovery and business restructuring and collection.
- Customer oriented with good negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid skills in data management including data analysis.
- Proficiency in MS applications especially in Excel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.