About the Client
Our client is a leading organisation with a good footprint in the market. They are looking for a senior individual to join their team as Director to oversee their functions across CRM, data and analytics.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and leading a growing team, you will develop the CRM ecosystem for the multiple businesses, lead the roadmap from technical to customer facing points to strengthen the CRM capability across multiple businesses. Your mandate will be spearheaded to CRM strategy, loyalty program management and future development. To achieve your goals to support the business needs, you will supervise an experienced team to focus in data collection, management, analysis and insights recommendation. Your team will manage the segmentation strategy to plan and execute a targeted loyalty campaigns, reaching out to the right customer group to create brand awareness, activation, retention and consumption. You have to be dynamic, entrepreneur and forward thinking to uplift the CRM efficiency and effectiveness to next level.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Maths, Statistics
- 15+ years CRM, loyalty program, data and data analytics experience
- Sound knowledge of PNL, new initiatives development and execution
- Background from financial services/retail/services sector
- Background from agency is also welcome
- Sound communications skills, passionate, creative and executive presence
- Less experience will be considered as Deputy Director
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.