Data and Business Analytics Manager (Bank)
- MIS and analytics reporting
- Business and customer analysis
- Business insight and recommendations
About the company
Our client is a fast-growing and well-established banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Business Planning team for Data and Business Analytics Manager position.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Head, you will be responsible for conducting data analysis on general banking products, customer segments and business mix to identify risks and opportunities in driving business growth. You are required to prepare various business analytics reports, MIS reports, presentation charts and pre and post campaign analysis to provide business insight to management. You will work closely with Marketing, Product, Risk and Sales teams by providing product performance, campaign result suggestions and quantitative strategy from data mining. In addition, you will assist in coaching junior teammates and managing digital channel projects for driving new initiatives for the bank.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in MIS and business analytics in retail banks / financial firms.
- Strong business sense, analytical mind and good presentation skills.
- Solid knowledge in SAS and Python is a must, with other database programming skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.