Our client is a Hong Kong publicly listed conglomerate that has over HK$500 billion turn over and over 40,000 staff across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in retail and hotels, properties, shopping malls, serviced apartments and infrastructure they are seeking for a Senior Manager, Data Platform Architect to cope with their group expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you are responsible for developing and integrating various best of class solutions and data platforms into the enterprise level real time cloud computation environment. The role will involve coordination with local and external development teams to communicate architecture and design of flexible and efficient interfaces. In addition, you will help define the future technology platform and capabilities that will enable innovation and accelerated product delivery across the firm while working closely with business, product, and technology partners to translate ambitious business and technology vision and requirements into a private and public cloud platform foundation that fuel solution development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, or related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in information technology, platform services, database administration, server and storage administration, or software engineeringExtensive experience with database, workflow and orchestration frameworks preferred (e.g. SQL, Kafka; NiFi, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Desire and ability to understand diverse business domains and develop architectures that meet the current and anticipated business needs across a broad set of stakeholders
- Knowledge and hands-on expertise in the following technologies: public cloud service , IaaS, PaaS, DBaaS, Infrastructure as software, API platform, microservices, modern data architectures
- Experience in data modeling, profiling and database access pattern optimizations
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.