About our Client:
Our client is a world class entertainment corporation. Aiming to leverage on innovative technologies and provide quality personal experience for their customers, they are seeking for a Data Scientist who is passionate about deep learning technologies and innovation digital applications to join their Customer and International Business Development Division.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Customer Digital Experience Manager, you will work closely with business users and management to gather requirements and translate into technical requirements. You will deliver user centered digital application projects across digital channels (i.e. mobile app, website, ecommerce, omni-channels) by leveraging on advance artificial intelligence and machine learning approaches. Aiming to resolve business problems, you will research on cutting-edge deep learning technologies and develop prototype innovative deep learning networks/ models for multi-task problems, including but not limited to Natural Language Processing, Object Detection and Recognition and Voice Recognition.
- Master or PhD educated in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in artificial intelligence with a focus on machine learning and neural network;
- Strong experience with deep learning framework (i.e. Tensorflow, Torch);
- Proven command of Python, R or similar languages, as well as knowledgeable in Chatbot, artificial intelligence, machine learning and voice processing technology;
- Understanding of user centered/ UX design will be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, positive work attitude, self-motivated and be a team player;
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.