Deputy Financial Controller
About our Client
Our client is a listed retail business with the major business presence in Greater China. Currently, they are looking for a seasoned Deputy Financial Controller to cover reporting and compliance duties for the company.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will manage a sizable finance team to cover financial reporting, consolidation, budgeting and forecasting. You will be responsible for interim and annual reporting. You will liaise with external auditors for annual audit. You will need to review tax computation and tax planning. Also, you will liaise with banks for treasury matters. You will involve in process and system enhancement to increase efficiency. You will be a financial advisor to the top management and provide analytical support to facilitate business initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Professional qualification such as HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of all-rounded finance experience from HK listed company and professional services firm
- Relevant experience from retail/manufacturing/real estate will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.