About the Company
Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate that has offices and staff across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in retail and hotels, properties, investment arms and infrastructure, they are seeking for a Digital Communications Manager to cope with their corporate communication strategies.
About the Role
Reporting to the Team Head and managing a team of 3, the Digital Corporate Communications Manager is responsible for managing a range of on-line & off-line communication strategies targeting mass audiences to increase brand awareness. This will be achieved through a combination of communications channels such as press conference, press release, e-marketing development and relevant social media outlets to support and expand the company's digital presence. Moreover, you are require to transform corporate message content to build strong online reputation and be its biggest advocate in the social community.
- Degree holder preferably in Journalism Business, Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in marketing with 3 years of solid exposure in digital marketing and social media platform.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Passion for digital communication techniques and technologies.
- Positive, motivated, ambitious, proactive 'can-do" attitude
- Demonstrates excellent planning, organisational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.