About the Client
Our client is one of the best known education provider in the world and an international market leader in the provision of independent and influential learning information and analysis. In addition to a variety of digital products, the business is also involved in the development of innovative products related to e-learning. Due to the continued growth of its operations in Asia the need has arisen to recruit a Digital Innovation Technology Director.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 20, you will be responsible for the digital development and technical oversight of the company's digital properties. Working with cross departments, you will lead both strategic and technical development and works closely with the creative, editorial, product development teams. You will be in charge with developing the strategy and standards by which all digital properties are built, maintained and expanded upon. This position is charged with the responsibility to ensure that all digital touch points are agile, stable, and secure as well as oversee direct reports responsible for mobile, website and digital production, development, UX design, server technologies, and technical consultants.
- Minimum of 15 years or more of relevant experience in digital and website project management experience
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in programming, computer science, information technology or other relevant field
- Strong knowledge of digital production technologies includes content management and proficeincy in web development and data management
- Strong communications skills and the ability to explain technology clearly and succinctly to non-technical staff
- Strong organizational and project management skills essential, with the ability to work collaboratively and quickly with a variety of vendors, departments and stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively and quickly with a variety of vendors, departments and stakeholders
- Strong command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.