About our Client
Our client is an international leading FMCG company with a strong presence and establishment around the world for generations. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries under their group and a commitment to diversify and expand their business, they are now seeking for a Digital Marketing Manager to drive their brand forward in China.
About the Role
Reporting to the digital department head, you will be accountable for defining and implementing a continuous digital strategies in China to ensure the benefits are understood and realized. As an individual, you will take the lead in the development of digital communications and marketing strategy at corporate level, for both the redevelopment of existing online marketing channels and digital touch-points. The ideal candidate will understand the mobile & online landscape, an avid user of social media applications and is familiar with the opportunities and trends of future online marketing. Lastly, you are responsible for building excellent digital service experiences across all web channels to support the transformation experience in defining the overall digital service approach and measurement in customers' digital service behaviour.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- At least 10 years of experience working in digital or content management, with experience and knowledge of China social media platform (Wechat, Weibo, Xiaohongshu, Tmall, Taobao etc.)
- Strategic thinking skills - ability to anticipate upcoming trends and changes in the broader environment and apply them
- Experience leading projects in a consulting environment with a strong grasp of technology or digital best practices will be advantageous
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience managing multiple projects, with budgets and time lines with large scale e-platform preferably with retail background
- Ability to approach and communicate with a wide range of personalities at management level
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.