Digital Onboarding and Digital Product Manager (Bank)
- Digital onboarding project
- Good project management experience
- Deposit product team
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Deposit Product team for a Digital Onboarding and Digital Product Manager position.
About the role
Reporting to the Deposit Product Head, you will be responsible for formulating digital onboarding strategies of deposit products. You will develop project plans on digital onboarding and work closely with Digital, IT, Operations and Risk teams in launching product initiatives on digital platforms (including Internet Banking and Mobile App). You have to generate new ideas in enhancing customer digital experience and managing issues arisen from new product release. In addition, you are required to oversee related compliance and regulatory issues on digital onboarding process as well as participating in digital product development to ensure the effective launch of innovative deposit projects for the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree graduate, preferably in Business Administration, digital development or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in retail banks in digital onboarding of retail banking products (preferred in deposit product).
- Strong business sense with sound knowledge in managing fintech and banking product development projects.
- Team player, innovative mind with Agile project management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.