About our Client
Our client is a renowned and highly reputable listed company in the retail sector that combines traditional and digital strategies to transform their business. With the continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the Digital Project team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Digital Head, you will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define and launch digital product features and development including mobile apps, website and other digital channels. You will serve as project manager, combining industry analysis, user feedback, and development knowledge to establish a product vision and solutions roadmap, delivering cross-platform solutions for web and mobile apps. You will also manage all aspects of diverse, medium to moderately complex technical projects, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality, and cost.
- Bachelor degree in a related area or relevant expertise
- 8 years Project Management experience in web/apps development, with back-end experience
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively lead and direct the work of others, and collaborate with teams in multiple remote locations
- Ability to take full ownership of assigned responsibilities, and appropriately prioritize
- Rely on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish your goals
- Strong analytical, technical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills, with the ability to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.