About the Client
Our client is a renowned conglomerate with business in Hong Kong and China and in order to cope with their business expansion, they are now seeking for a Director of Application to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a team, your primary responsibility is to oversee all business applications and related activities. The individual's principal goals are to develop and manage application portfolios for each department and to attain all IT service level agreements for the user community within the organization. This includes leading the direction for new technology, innovation, applications development, ERP and other major business facing applications. As a team leader, this individual will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user group on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems. The Director of Application Services will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- B.S or B.A. degree in Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in new technology environment, including 7 years of practical professional experience in project management
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills, including conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users, management and others outside the organization
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated with ability to drive projects
- Experience estimating project costs
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.