A Well Sought Organisation
20+ years Communications / Public Affairs Experience
Stable Agency Background is Considered
About Our Client
Our client is a widely recognized organization with a solid foothold in Asia. A new opportunity now exists for an experienced communications expert to join their team as Director of Communications to focus in crisis and issue management.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Divisional Head, you will own the annual communications plan for the business portfolio operating in Asia. Overseeing a sizable team, you will develop the strategy and tactic plan to manage the different nature of crisis or issue, in addition to the ongoing control system. You are expected to have a rich knowledge of both online and offline channels to trace and handle the outbreak of comment related to the business. You will offer the advice to every external touch point to address the issue and potentially turn the them into a positive engagement with the community. Overall, you will have a hands on media connection to enhance and maintain the goodwill of the corporate branding in Asia. To perform your role well, you will have a strong influencing skills and direct your team to build a collaborative relationship with both the internal and external stakeholders.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in communications, PR or other related disciplines
- 20+ years public affairs experience from agency or inhouse
- Track record in issue and media relations management
- Experience from property / chemcial / financial services sector
- Knowledge of both traditonal and social media channels
- Excellent writing and communication skills in Chinese and English
- Strategic, solid, detailed, fast pace, energetic
- Outstanding leadership and inter-personal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.