A Leading & Reputable Brand
20+ years Corporate Communications Background from MNC
Track Record in Public Affairs and Media Engagement
About Our Client
Our client is a widely recognized organization with a solid foothold in Asia. A new opportunity now exists for an experienced communications expert to join their team as Director of Communications.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Divisional Head, you will own the annual communications plan for the assigned segments in the region. Overseeing a sizable team, you will lead the media relations strategy, online and offline content development and CSR initiatives to target the right audience. As the function leader, you will offer the advice to every external touch point to prevent the outbreak of corporate issues or turn the crisises into a positive engagement with the community. Overall, you are the gate keeper to enhance and maintain the goodwill of the corporate branding in Asia. To perform your role well, you will have a strong influencing skills and direct your team to build a collaborative relationship with both the internal and external stakeholders.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in communications, PR or other related disciplines
- 20+ years relevant experience from MNC or sizeable organization
- Track record in issue and media relations management
- Background from fast moving and customer centric industry
- Excellent writing and communication skills in Chinese and English
- Strategic, solid, detailed, fast pace and energetic
- Outstanding leadership and inter-personal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.