About our Client
Our client is a well known and highly reputable commercial group in the retail sector who combines traditional and digital strategies to transform their business in Hong Kong and globally. With their continuous expansion in their business,an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the management team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will develop a holistic and forward looking view of the relevant technology to enhance all digital and customer experience touch points across all digital channels. As a senior management, you will connect with relevant innovation parties and vendors to stay in touch with the latest trends and develop a clear digital road maps to impact the traditional corporate practices. This is a pivotal role within the management team responsible for leading a professional and integrated corporate approach to information management and related new digital technology. You will also work closely with the IT team to align on development and implementation strategies to build and mature the global technology functions while champion early pre-transformation ideas to shape the strategic agenda and technology roadmap.
- Bachelor degree and a minimum of 11+ years of professional experience with a specific track record in successfully managing technology innovation pipeline and naturally build assets and technology/digital
- Passionate about the digital transformation of the natural & built asset space
- Proven leadership capabilities in a high growth environment
- You'll be able to demonstrate detailed experience of creating digital road maps at a global scale.
- An ability to work with clients in a consultative way; helping them translate their business objectives into digital strategies
- The strong relationships you've developed with the key stakeholders will mean you're ahead of the digital trends
- Managing client portfolio's or a portfolio of digital projects / programs within an enterprise
- Extensive experience in working with multi-skilled teams (UX Designers, Software Engineers and QA Engineers) on projects that touch a range of technical platforms
- Broad and strategic perspective on the global technology landscape and the way it can be leveraged in the natural & built asset space, able to create digital technology road map and articulate powerful innovation themes
- Existing relationships with innovation networks and world leading technology, intrinsic understanding of the level playing field
- Ability to work in a global matrix organization and to deal with different cultures worldwide
- Proactive, practical, entrepreneurial, open-minded, flexible and creative
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.