About the Client
Our client is a leading brand in its specialisation and they are looking for a senior calibre from retail or services sector to join their Team as Director, Retail Planning and Transformation.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Head of Division, you will be responsible for multiple functions to achieve the best quality of customer experience across various touch points. You will manage business process and system to maintain daily operation and drive the improvement in costing, resources allocation and operation efficiency. You will initiate and lead the IT related and strategic projects to uplift the service delivery and encourage repeated patronage and referral. As a leader, you are expected to be highly numerical and propose new plans and strategy from the intelligent data. You will manage the teams' performance by setting a transparent KPI drawn from the common business goals. Back to the basic, you will also oversee the functional operation to ensure the SOP and business processes are rightly and effectively implemented at the store level.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Management, Marketing or related disciplines
- 15+ years business process, retail management, project management experience
- Background from retail / insurance / telecom / banking or other services sector
- Track record in sizeable retail business distribution and significant sales turnover
- Ownership of using technology for business improvement e.g. O2O, AI, digitalization
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills and able to work with different level of teams
- Excellent decision making, problem solving, influencing and leadership skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.