About the Client
Our client is one of the leading premium fashion brand with presence around the globe. In order to cope with their ecommerce business expansion, they are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to further promote their ecommerce business in the APAC region.
About the Role
- Oversee and manage all digital marketing campaigns in promoting the marketplace and brand.com ecommerce businesses in the APAC region
- Manage the SEO, SEM and online marketing as accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest Ads and Google Ads
- Measure and analyse the results of all digital marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs) via tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights etc.
- Work closely with different internal departments to ensure smooth roll out of different campaigns
- Keep abreast of the market trend by conducting competitor analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 6 years of ecommerce experience in the field of fashion retail industry
- Solid knowledge of target consumer behaviors, market trend analysis with strong commercial sense
- Knowledgeable in different marketplace ecommerce platforms across the APAC region
- Good command of English and Chinese. Knowledge in Japanese is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.