Our client is a fast growing bank in Hong Kong, they are looking for an experienced risk candidate to join the Enterprise risk management ('ERM') Team supporting the governance department and CRO.
- Formulate and maintain ERM frameworks and policies, including risk appetite statement
- Work effectively with all stakeholders including risk owners, business units and compliance department for HKMA/ Audit / Compliance review reports
- Keep abreast of regulatory requirements and market practices
- Ensure the established guidelines, procedures and measures are strictly followed
- Perform ad hoc projects or assignments in supporting CRO and Risk governance head
- University Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance or related business disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in risk management field
- ERM/ Audit / Compliance background with relevant experience may considered as well
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Well-versed in spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.