Our client is a growing retail & commercial bank in Hong Kong. To cope with business development, currently looking for a potential candidate for handling the Enterprise Risk Management.
- Directly reporting to CRO, handling the bank wide risk management projects
- Work closely with other risk owners in formulating, maintaining and implementing enterprise risk management (ERM) frameworks and policies
- Conduct research and attend seminars related to risk management, keep abreast of regulatory requirements and market practices
- Support CRO office for any admin duties/ ad hoc projects when required
- University Degree or above in Risk Management, Finance or related business disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience working in risk management aspects and projects
- Professional qualification in FRM is ideal
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.