ESG Consultant - Professional Service Firm
About the Client
Our client is a professional service firm providing various services such as Audit, Tax Advising, Internal Control and Pre-IPO service. To cope with their expansion plan, they are currently looking for an ESG Consultant to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Director
- Responsible for providing outsourced service to clients and work on ESG Reporting
- Assist clients in fulfilling the listing rules on ESG Reports, and provide consulting services to listed clients on this regard
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects and duties assigned by the Director
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Environmental Science or related discipline with HKICPA/ACCA membership preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant ESG/internal control experience in sizeable professional firms
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to understand complex auditing issues
- Detail-minded, good communicator, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.