About the Client
Our client is multinational company known for supplying innovative diagnostic and therapeutic devices to hospitals and clinics around the world. To cope with their aggressive expansion across Asia Pacific, they are now inviting Field Service Engineer to join them.
About the Role
- Provide on-site or remote service support, installation, maintenance and trouble-shooting in assigned territories
- Provide in-service training for the customers
- Work closely with sales team regareding customer's inquiries
- Handle customer inquiries and ad hoc matters when needed
- University's Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year field service engineering experience working at medical or diagnostics/life science company is highly preferred
- Strong computer knowledge with basic programming skills
- Good interpersonal skills, hard-working and self-motivated
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.