Finance Business Partner (with Marketing) - Up to 80 - 90K
About the Client
Our client is a market leading technology company with an aggressive growth plan and innovative services. They are creating a new position and inviting a seasoned finance business partner to join their FP&A Division.
About the Role
Reporting to the Division Head, you will work independently in a flat team. This is a global role. You will be the finance business partner to their Marketing Director and provide finance support for their online and offline marketing campaigns. You will involve in budget planning and analyse marketing expenditure. You will draw data and build financial/operating models to improve the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns. Last but not least, you will participate in any process enhancement projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Marketing
- At least 6 years of relevant FP&A/ Business Analyst experience
- Finance business partnering with Marketing is a must
- Relevant work experience gained from IT/e-commerce/e-payment is preferred
- Fast-paced, analytical, flexible, able to challenge the status-quo, enjoy building things up from scratch
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.