Finance Director - Group Level
About the Client
Our client is a renowned company in the construction and property field. Currently, they are looking for a seasoned Finance Director in their group finance team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will manage a sizable finance team and oversee full spectrum of accounting and finance duties. You will review financial reporting and management reporting. You will oversee treasury and taxation matters. You will perform analysis on the existing business portfolio, identify potential risks and explore growth/investment opportunities. You will maintain relationships with external parties such as bankers and external auditors. You will drive any ad-hoc projects such as process improvement and system implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 20 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- Experience in treasury/corporate finance is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.