About the Clients
Our client is a private bank with global presence, currently looking for a Financial Analyst with 5+ years of experience in financial budgeting and forecasting to join as part of their team.
About the Role
Your role will sit under the Finance Department and will assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly financial analysis, and conduct budgeting and forecasting. The role will also support financial accounting function, covering cash management and accounting review, alongside identifying room for improvement of the accounting system and internal controls procedures. You will also liaise with the external and internal auditors and ad-hoc projects will be involved.
- Degree holder in Finance Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Analysis/ Budgeting Control and forecast/ cash management from sizable private bank
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- CPA/ professional accountant qualifications would be a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ben Yu at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.