Financial Analyst (FP&A) - Big 4 Preferred!
About the Client
Our client is the market leading FMCG retailer focusing on beauty products and electronics. To cope with their business plan, they are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team in the Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Report to the FP&A Manager
- Interpret and analyse statistical data, accounting, and operation results for Senior Managers
- Review investment proposals and develop new market entry
- Prepare annual budget, forecast, as well as regular management reports
- Prepare presentations for senior management
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in financial modelling, business analysis and investment
- Presentable and able to communicate effectively with external organizations
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc.
- Commercial sense with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.