Financial Analyst - UK-Listed Firm
About the Client
Our client is a renowned UK-listed company with a global presence. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the FP&A Manager
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast across different brands under the group
- Responsible for variance analysis and other monthly management reports
- Act as a Business Partner to point out key business insights/trends for business units
- Handle any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or relevant
- HKICPA/CPAA/ACCA qualification is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of similar experience, preferably from a sizeable company
- Flexible, detail-oriented, presentable, and able to communicate well between different stakeholders
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese & English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.