About the Client
Our client is a renowned retailer and they are looking for a Financial Controller to support their increasing business presence in e-commerce.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will sit at group level and liaise with various business units to gather financial information and conduct analysis on their e-commerce performance. You will handle annual budgeting, forecasting and management reporting. You will build financial models to conduct scenario analysis to assess different business cases. You will coordinate with JV partners, and business heads for business initiatives management. You will involve in system implementation and process enhancement. Last but not least, you will handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- HKICPA/ACCA Chartered
- At least 15 years of relevant group level/ regional level experience
- Skillsets related to PMO, e-commerce and business development are preferred
- Self-driven, agile, adaptive, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.