About our Client
My client is a single family office based in Hong Kong. They are looking for Finance Director to join their platform and lead the finance team.
You will report to the CEO, you will
- lead the finance team to oversee investment related operations activities including portfolio administration, valuations reconciliation, liquidity management, investment compliance and regulatory monitoring.
- Responsible for the Company's financial reporting, consolidation, year-end audit, all compliance (investment related and entity level) and taxation matters.
- Manage real estate investments including contract negotiation, deal execution, post-acquisition management and disposal of assets.
- Supervise Investment Manager on investment evaluation/analysis and trade execution.
- Manage external relationships with counterparties of professional firms.
- Oversee financial control functions.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree holder with 15+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles.
- CPA or equivalent qualification, with in-depth knowledge of international accounting standards, tax regulations and reporting requirements. Big 4 background an advantage.
- Strong commercial experience, knowledge of investment products including real estate desirable.
- High level of work ethics, professional integrity and compliance of internal control policies.
- Proven leadership and team management experience.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.