FP&A Manager - Retail Operation
About our Client
Our client is a renowned retail brand with unmatchable business growth in HK and China. To cater for a new and iconic retail project in Hong Kong, they are now inviting a seasoned FP&A Manager to join their finance team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting into Senior Manager, you will play a crucial role as a finance business partner to improve the financial performance of the business and the operation efficiency. You will work closely with different business units to review and enhance the operation flow. You will build performance dashboards, conduct KPI analysis and work closely with frontline operation to increase profitability. You will build different financial models to project the cost and return of business initiatives. You will prepare monthly business updates and make recommendations to senior management regarding the strategies for corporate development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in FP&A/ business analysis in sizable corporations
- Strong knowledge of retail operation
- Commercially savvy, self-driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and able to deal with senior stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.