About the Client
Our client is the top tier family office and they are looking for Fund Accounting Manager to join their finance team.
About the Role
Reporting to COO, you will:
- Work closely with investment team on monthly Fund of Funds trade execution and filling out subscription and redemption documents
- Assisted on bank, custodian and/or brokerage account opening
- Liaise with underlying managers, fund administrators, custodians, and brokers on overall fund operational and administration issues on a day-to-day basis
- Performed daily/monthly cash and position reconciliation, monthly portfolio valuation, trade booking and P/L calculation
- For PE Funds, review/prepare capital call and distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash, allocations, and underlying fund correspondences
- Coordinate in annual audit, liaise with auditors on audit planning, prepare and review financial statements, audit schedules, audit confirmations, etc
- Assist in various projects and ad-hoc duties
- At least 5-8 years related experience in Fund Admin or Fund Operations industry (Private Equity and Hedge Fund) with a good understanding on KYC procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Account or Finance or a related discipline is preferred;
- Able to work independently and self-motivated, proactive
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.