About our Client
Our client is a leading property development group in China with an office based in Hong Kong. They are now expanding their business in the spirits, wine and tobacco sector focusing in the South East Asia region. To cope with business expansion they are now looking for a General Manager to develop the business.
About the Role
- Promote inhouse brands of cigarettes, wine and other fast-moving products in the SEA Travel Retail market
- Conduct strategic business planning and market trend analysis
- Establish sales and marketing channels for the inhouse spirits, wine and tobacco brands
- Explore different sales channels and establish the business development team in the SEA region
- Be involved in the lease and terms negotiation process
- Participate in staff recruitment
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any relevant disciplines
- Experience in managing Travel Retail business in 2nd tier emerging markets in SEA region.
- Knowledge in the spirits, wine and tobacco industry is highly preferred
- Experience in Duty-Free or Travel Retail sales channel is a MUST
- Solid track record in sales and operations management in the FMCG retail sector
- Detail-minded, numerical sensitive with good interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.