- Leading F&B Group
- Macau Based
About the Company
With more than 3000 headcount, our client is a premium Food and Beverage Group in the Greater China region. To cope with their expansion strategy, they are inviting a seasoned Group Financial Controller to be their key financial advisor to drive the business forward.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a team of 30 in the Greater China, you will oversee the accounting and finance functions and monitor the business performance. You will be responsible for group reporting and consolidation, annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting to provide insightful information for decision making. You will also conduct cost analysis, CAPEX analysis, advice on tax and legal issues and manage potential risks in accordance with the group's development strategy. In addition, you will strengthen internal control and engage in system enhancement to upgrade operation efficiency.
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 12 years of solid experience preferably gained from the F&B/ hospitality sector
- HKICPA/ ACCA qualification is essential
- Strong knowledge of PRC accounting and taxation policies
- Experience in system/workflow enhancement is an advantage
- Commercially savvy, analytical, decisive and problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.