Group Financial Controller
About the Client
Our client is an HK listed manufacturer who has been leading the market with its innovative products and solutions. Their R&D and manufacturing operations are spread across Greater China and they continue to invest in operation enhancement to maintain quality delivery. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Financial Controller to join their group finance team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will review monthly financial reports and group consolidation. You will need to prepare annual and interim reports. You will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting and analysis on cost, price and margin. You will involve in cashflow forecast, taxation as well as treasury matters. Also, you will enhance internal control and drive process streamlining and system upgrade. You will provide training for the finance team to improve their accounting knowledge. Last but not least, you will support ad hoc projects, such as M&A.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA holder
- At least 12 years of relevant work experience, audit experience is a plus
- Group finance experience in sizable HK listed companies is preferred
- PRC and manufacturing experience is required
- Strong change management, leadership and stakeholder management skills are required
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.