About the Company
Our client is an international beauty group with a strong presence around the globe. To cope with business expansion, they are looking for a Group Key Account Manager to join the Travel Retail team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will lead a small team and manage Travel Retail sell-in sales for all brands of the Group. To achieve best results for both the Group and the travel retailer, you are expected to work closely with brand Area Sales Managers and optimize order fill-rate by monitoring the inventory levels. By working closely with brand Regional Marketing Managers, you are expected to ensure timely sell-in for all marketing programs according to strategy.
You are the key account manager between the Group and the travel retailer; you have to regularly visit retailers stores, communicate with different stakeholders in both parties and maintain a clear business focus to maximise sales.
You will implement multi-brands projects and maximise launch opportunities and ensure brand image is maintained at highest standard. As the Group's travel retail project owner, you have to manage and coordinate all brand representation including store design, display and marketing etc.
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of sales and operations experience in Beauty industry
- Travel retail account management experience in a MUST
- Multi-brand sales and operations experience is highly preferred
- Proven track record of building productive and effective B2B relationships
- Ability to manage and communicate with different levels of stakeholders
- Strong business acumen, leadership and negotiation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.