About our Client
Our client is renowed prestigiouis healthare service provider with business developments in Hong Kong and China. To cope with their long term expansion plans in Asia, they are inviting a creative incsumbent to join them as a Group Marketing Director.
About the Role
Leading a corporate marketing team in Hong Kong and China, you will create and implement integrated marketing strategies that will enhance brand image and position You will ensure articulation of a prestigious brand image and position appeals to targted market segments to maximize the impact on audience-focused marketing campaigns, and through internal and external communications. You will take the lead in formulating online, offline, and through the line marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, and to drive directions for annual and seasonal campaigns. You are also responsible for managing advertising/promotion budgets and stay abreast of emerging technologies in the marketing industry and how they may add value to the brand and stakeholder experience. Most importantly, you will also be working closely with sales department to develop pricing strategies that will maximize profits and market share, and to maximize ROI for the business.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 15 years' all-round marketing experience with a minimum of 6 years' at a managerial level, with solid China marketing experinence
- Strong strategic mind-set and business acumen, ability to provide advice to team that is aligned with the brand's goals and direction
- Strong engagement and persuasive skills, ability to influence different stakeholders
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.