About the client
Our client is a leading local conglomerate with numerous business sector in HK and China. With an increasing growth and a vision to diversify their portfolio, they are now seeking for a Head of IT Applications focusing on corporate systems.
About the role
Reporting to the CTO and leading a team, you will ensure each line-of-business and enterprise applications support business goals and meet user requirements, where necessary consolidating across different user communities. As the Head of Applications you will lead the provision of IT services to support the groups business functions, specifically overseeing the selection, deployment, operations and maintenance of line of business and enterprise software applications. In addition, you will drive the development of Information Services Application roadmaps, digital transformation, consulting business function leads, system integrators and vendors. Lastly, you will lead the information services application support teams ensuring that collective and individual objectives are aligned to business outcomes; also ensuring that skill and resource levels are maintained and appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. and / or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 6 years of experience within enterpise transformation in either Retail, FMCG, Logistics or Manufacturing background
- Experienced in delivering highly integrated and multi-channel solutions
- Experience in application, transformation and other integration methodologies
- Experience with transforming legacy technology environments, the strategy and architecture requirements that accompany that environment
- Experience in the execution of high impact, enterprise-wide, strategic programs or initiatives
- Experience in leading solution architecture in a modern data centric business that is complex and large scale would be a plus
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.