About our Client
Our client is the largest beauty and healthcare chain in Asia that offers an array of renowned international brands and private labels. As one of the fastest-growing retail business in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific, they are now seeking for Head of CRM to cope with their business expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will transform their CRM strategy and embed a new operating model from scratch to meet business objectives. As such, you will lead the CRM evolution as the company move towards a data driven CRM approach for multiple products in Hong Kong and China, supported by a technology platform upgrade and new CRM platform. As an individual, you will act as a thought leader for the consumer business, all with a clear mission to maximise the value of the customer base through engagement, monetisation and customer satisfaction. As the Head of CRM, you will be the pivotal in shaping the company's ambitious marketing objectives by delivering improvements to current business practice to drive continual revenue growth from their customer database, through data driven marketing and loyalty initiatives.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in marketing with at least 6 years' experience in CRM loyalty management preferably in retail FMCG industry
- Degree in marketing and/ or related discipline is a must
- Previous experience in CRM / data marketing / email marketing
- First-hand experience of the development and implementation of a successful CRM strategy with back-end system knowledge
- Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management
- Knowledge and understanding of data and production processes
- Great communications skills, written and verbal
- Foresight to anticipate issues, set priorities and proactively develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to be creative and use their initiative to develop new ideas
- Self-motivated, positive, proactive, professional, well organize and a team player is a must.
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills & target orientated
- Good spoken and written of English and Chinese is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.