About the Client
Our client is an emerging premium integrated healthcare service provider in Hong Kong with a goal to provide exceptional healthcare and wellness services to improve patients' lives and wellbeing. To cope with their expansion plans in Hong Kong and China, they are inviting a Head of Digital to set up their new digital marketing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you are responsible for designing and implementing marketing campaigns across digital channels such as social media, email, mobile application, website content to build affinity and leading demand generation for B2B and B2C channels, and to achieve marketing and business objectives. Working closely with digital and software vendors to optimize channels, lead generation, bidding and targeting strategies. You will analyze data and conduct research on key drivers to improve future campaign profitability, growth contributing towards annual marketing budgets, key performance indictors and sales forecasts. You will also create and implement effective communications and social media strategy that effectively communicates with current customers while attracting new ones. Lastly, you will identify and implement new technologies for use in digital marketing campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Marketing related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' digital marketing experience with in-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- A good sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.