Head of Finance
About the Company
Our client is a well-established industrial product distributor and building services provider. To cope with their strategic business growth, they are inviting a talented and experienced Head of Finance to join their management team.
About the Role
As a business partner to the CEO, you will be a financial advisor for business decision making. In addition to the full spectrum of accounting and finance functions, you will also manage other corporate services and operation functions for the business and lead a team of 10 - 20 staff. You will help to review business performance, identify new product/ business line/ market/ sales channel, and explore business partnerships to drive business growth. You will also devise a strategic roadmap for transformation projects involving Finance, IT, HR, Supply Chain and identify areas to strengthen cost control. You will also need to do regular presentations/business updates to the global HQ. You will roll out policies and guidelines to avoid loopholes and improve internal control.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- 20 years+ relevant work experience
- Commercial finance and process re-engineering experience is an advantage
- Country finance experience is preferred
- Sector experience in construction/ manufacturing & distribution/ logistics is preferred
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and change management skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.