About Our Client
Our client is a well-established family business within the property and leasing sector. They are hiring a Head of Legal to cope with upcoming business growth plans.
About The Role
Reporting into the COO, you will lead a small team and assume responsibilities as below:
- Act as the internal legal advisor to senior management team by providing professional legal advice and practical solutions
- Support all legal matters impacting the group
- Formulate and implement legal strategy to ensure effective corporate risk management
- Handle company's commercial matters including but not limited to land bids, tenders, redevelopment, construction-related documentation, service agreements, JVs, vendor agreements, financing, sales & purchases, leases and tenancies, IT, IP, employment etc.
- Provide support to property sales, leasing and property management business in Hong Kong
- Business partner with key stakeholders in drafting and negotiating contracts
- Conduct legal research and provide regulatory updates to management team to ensure company policies and procedures are in accordance to statutory requirements
- Manage litigation and external counsels as required
- 15+ PQE with in-house experience from real estate, property or relevant sector
- Strong stakeholders management skills with a conscientious personality
- Excellent in communication, presentation and collaboration
- Strong business acumen and with ability to provide pragmatic legal advice
- Hands on experience manging a team, and flexible working within a lean team setting
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded
- Budget: annual HKD1-1.2m
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.