Head of Sales Management (Banking Products)
- Banking product performance analysis
- Develop sales strategies
- Sound people management
About the company
Our client is a sizable and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a Head of Sales Management for their banking products team.
About the role
Reporting to the Banking Product Head, you will lead a team in analyzing sales performance of retail banking products (including Deposit, Card, Loans and Segment). You are responsible for developing measurement and indicators in establishing sales target for different business units. You have to conduct data analysis, sales forecast, profitability reports, pricing trend and performance review to management on a regular basis. You are required to provide solutions in sales performance insights, profit models and conduct market trend study for business forecast. In addition, you have to propose product development plans from data results and initiate business strategies to maximize business profitability.
The successful applicant:
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of sales performance management experience in retail banks, with at least 4 years in managerial level.
- Sound retail banking product knowledge and sales management is a must.
- Strong business sense with good analytical skills.
- Excellent in data analytics tools and presentation skills.
- Strong people management and result-oriented.
- Proficient in both spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.