About The Client
Our client within the Engineering sector is currently looking for an agile HR Business Partner/ HR Manager to join as part of the People & Culture team. As the business go through transformation, you will support the development and the implementation of effective HR strategies, alongside the people and commercial performance delivery of a functional transformation programme. You will build trusted relationships to understand business strategy, people demographics and organisational culture, and from this interpret short and long term people requirements / goals to address areas of concerns and deliver on strategic priorities.
About The Role
Sitting within the HR Business Partnering team, you will:
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders in order to understand their strategy and priorities, and to ensure an effective people plan is in place to support delivery of the strategic plans
- Support the development and implementation of the transformation agenda of the respective business area(s), driving through any potential restructures to conclusion, through effective consultation, in conjunction with any areas of specialism across HR and the wider business.
- Understand the key people metrics within the business area e.g. absence, attrition, hiring, disciplinary, grievances; providing insight and solutions to the business within the overall HR framework.
- Work closely with the Centres of Excellence to ensure a seamless end to end recruitment process for all levels including senior hires; and ensure appropriate talent, succession and diversity & inclusion plans are in place
- Provide innovative, informed and pragmatic solutions to a variety of complex HR issues taking full account of internal policies, HR best practice, legislative practice, equality and regulatory requirements
- Manage the implementation and execution of the cyclical HR processes with the business e.g. performance management, pay reviews, talent reviews
- Support the implementation of wider HR projects as required, ensuring project plans, tracking, and risks are identified and raised with the HRD and business as they arise.
- Support continuous improvement of the HR operating model across the HR Business Partner team alongside CoE's to enhance the services and capabilities of the HR function
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and take personal accountability to maintain and enhance controls to support improvement of the overall control environment, business outcomes and to reduce operational risk
To be successful in the business partnering team, the individual will:
- A strong ability to build trusted relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels across HR and the business
- Have strong experience in transformation and change, employee relations, recruitment and talent management
- A strong understanding of the end-to-end people transformation processes with experience of leading similar projects through to implementation
- The ability to proactively anticipate issues that may arise and confidence in developing appropriate solutions to resolve
- An ability to react quickly and decisively to problems once identified, considering options and making decisions to determine the appropriate course of action
- Strong verbal and written communication in English & Chinese
- Comfortable working under pressure, ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience of building relationships with a range of stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Competitive package offered to attract the right talents
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.