About the Client
We are representing a listed company with global presence. Due to the business expansion in China and Europe, they are looking for a seasoned HR Manager to join the team.
About the Role
- Provide end-to-end HR service to the organization, including recruitment, employee relations, training and development, performance management, and compensation and benefits management.
- Develop and implement effective C&B initiatives and programs that align with the company's goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to identify and implement HR strategies that support the company's growth plans.
- Manage the administration and revamp of HR policies and processes, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations.
- Participate in setting up new offices in overseas markets, including managing the recruitment process, onboarding new employees, and ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Coordinate annual performance appraisal and prepare summary report.
- Design and organise staff engagement activities to promote staff wellness and enhance staff communication.
- Assist in any HR projects if required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of HR generalist and C&B experience, ideally regional exposure
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and procedures, employment law, and current trends in HR practices
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong numerical sense, analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.