About our Client
Our client is a well-known retail group in Hong Kong, currently hiring a dynamic and fast-paced Human Resources Manager (HRBP) for joining their Team.
About the Role
- Report to the HR Director
- Responsible for all rounded Business Partnering including talent acquisition, employee engagement, Branding and C&B duties
- Provide HR services based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated Departments
- Stakeholder Management for the business
- Maintain productive, passionate and cooperative company culture across the Business
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work, preferably from Hospitality and F&B industry
- Experience with Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Assistant HR Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.