About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing financial services company in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for an HR Manager, targeting candidates with 5+ years of relevant experience ideally from start-ups to join and head up the HR team.
About The Role
- Responsible for C&B matters, including payroll, benefits review, administration, schemes review and annual taxation
- Responsible for all-round HR function, including; tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions
- Anticipate, derive and deliver HR initiatives collaborating with other HR team members including but not limited to projects in enhancing performances, C&B, learning for development, employee engagement activities, etc
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Manage in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, organizational chart and contributes to the development of policies
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in dynamic and matrix companies
- Well-versed understanding of HK Employment Ordinance
- Able to deliver independently and be able to influence senior stakeholders
- Detailed-oriented and with resourceful mindset
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.