About our Client
Our client is a sizable and reputable brand in Hong Kong. To cope with the ongoing business expansion and strategy, they are currently hiring a HR Manager to join their HR Team.
About the Role
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process including but not limited to job advertisement, CV screening & shortlisting, interview arrangement and offer management
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to develop high quality talent pool
- Provide HR advisory and partnering services to business portfolios for the business, including manpower planning, performance management, promotion, internal transfer, training, talent development & succession
- Responsible for the annual Employee Survey; and for analysing and communicating results received from Survey provider. Work with the business to develop meaningful actions to address issues identified and develop and monitor, appropriate action plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of HR generalist related experience, preferably from FMCG/ sizeable/ multinational companies
- Collaboration and problem-solving, ability to build partnerships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Strong business acumen, independent and dynamic
- Good command in both spoken and written English, Chinese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.