About our client
Our client is a financial institute with a strong foundation in the Asia region market, and they are looking for an Information Security Manager to join their team.
About the role
- Being responsible for the establishment and review of group-level IT security policies and procedures, guidelines
- Reviewing and analyzing risk assessment reports to develop risk treatment plans by collaborating with internal team and external parties
- Provide expertise, consultancy and support to the Business/Functions to identify risks and controls required on information security and cyber security incidents.
- Manage the system vulnerability and patch management process in the Company.
- Ensuring the security operation is in compliance with regulation and privacy frameworks
- Supporting IT audit activities
- Bachelor's degree holders in the relevant discipline, such as information technology, computer science, or cybersecurity
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the Information Security/Tech Risk, preferably have experience in the Financial sector
- Familiar with information risk assessment/data privacy/Financial IT compliance and relevant technologies & solutions
- With relevant professional certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CRISC, etc.
- Familiar with relevant compliance and regulations in the financial sector (e.g., NIST, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, C-RAF, ICA)
- Good command of English & Chinese(Mandarin & Cantonese)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.