Our client is a Reputable Leading Bank in Hong Kong. Due to fast expansion for wealth management business, currently looking for a seasoned candidate with solid expereince on Investment & Insurance.
- To provide compliance advisory services with relevant regulatory requirements to the private banking & investment products departments, covering retail wealth management - investment, insurance products, MPF
- To conduct gap analysis to assess the Bank's compliance with regulatory compliance requirement
- To establish and perform regular review on compliance related policies
- To prepare management reports to management
- To take up ad-hoc projects assigned by management
- University graduate; OR Preferable over 8 years experience in banking sector with at least 5 years in managerial role covering the following:
- At least 3 years exposure in compliance, internal control or audit;
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements/codes/guidelines applicable to personal banking
- Excellent analytical skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- PC literate with good knowledge of MS office
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.