About our client
Our client is the Private Equity Investment platform across Asia Pacific. They are looking for Investor Relations Manager to join their team.
About the Duties:
Reporting to the CIO, you will:
- Develop and maintain external relationships with new and existing HNW and insitutional investors.
- Identify opportunities for networking across global to proactively reach out to investors
- Develop the firm's distribution network on a global basis, opening up new sources of capital
- Partner with the CIO to monitor investment trends, requirements and strategies to identify strategic investment opportunities in overseas markets.
- 4+ years of experience in a sales, business development or client relationship management role
- Existing network of insitutional investor in the region
- Mature, strategic thinker and good communicator who has a proven track record of developing trusted partnerships with clients
- Fluent writing and speaking skills in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.