About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC in the retail industry providing prestige cosmetics consumer goods. To cope with their continuously growing business, they are seeking an Oracle IT professional to join the dedicated IT team.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT APAC Lead, you will be responsible for leading and managing the implementation of all retail projects, including deployment of technologies and processes. You will create, manage, and track the full scale project plans, coordinate and manage the resources, as well as monitor and report on the project progress to all stakeholders. You will also be working closely with the support teams and process leads.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 years Retail IT experience with 5 years focusing on Retail Oracle CRM applications
- Good knowledge and experience in project management techniques and methodologies
- Good experience in business processing
- Professional certification: PMP / PRINCE2 / ITIL
- Proven project management and people management skills
- Strong experience in risk management and change management
- Solid knowledge and experience with Retail solutions
- Good analytical skills and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.